Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cowboys & Aliens

Hey all, I just updated Space Jet to the new Beta Blogger. Finally my side links bar is on the ACTUAL SIDE, and not the side at the very bottom of the page. The downside however is that on all of the older posts I was using Photo Bucket since there was no blogger image hosting then. So consequently you can hardly see any of them.
However, if you want to read them, 90% of them are in Space Jet print issues #1 and #2. So you can pick those up if you live in Vancouver at Rx Comics on Main and 8th, I do Vancouver Comic Cons here regularly, and will be at the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle Mar/Apr 2007.




This is an alternate, unused design for my old property Cowboys and Aliens. (Yeah, not the ugly shitty looking graphic novel that apparently Columbia Pictures optioned, I had never heard of it at the time, way back in 2002 when I made a 3-minute animated promo for it at Vancouver Film School.)

1 comment:

Scoobygang said...

i think it's been years since i saw these two. nice to see you drawing them again