Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Space Jet #5

I finished the new print issue of Space Jet at the zero hour, having been confronted with all sorts of complications along the way. Such as my work harddrive breaking and losing over 8 hours worth of work. That's right, the first story in the new issue was drawn on the Cintiq in Flash.



The Comics and Stories con was Sunday, and I did quite well, thanks to everyone who came out, and thanks even more to those who bought my comics.
I shared a table with my friends Gabriel Frizzera and Steve Lecoulliard. Check out their stuff in the links.

5 comments:

Doctor Jones said...

Hope ya saved me a copy to buy.
As I commented before, the cover looks great!

Doctor Jones said...

Great Comic Mike!
Wish it was longer.





...


...that's what she said.
I'm here all night folks.

Paul Tuller said...

this is so cool!! I love the layers, looks pretty damn 3D to me

I'm for sure linking you so I can come back

Anonymous said...

Hey...

If you have an extra copy, drop over to my desk and I'll give you some cash.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...

I'm nOrm.